Who bears responsibility for Your personal data?
The Personal Data Controller is:
Lemarpol Sp. z o. o. with hedquarters in Koprki, Poznańska Str. 478, 05-850 Koprki, NCR No.: 0000108238, VAT No. 5512252345 with registered capital of 220.000,00 PLN, paid in full.
What personal data is processed?
The following personal data will be processed:
- contact data such as Your first name and family name, address of residence, e-mail address and telephone number,
- information on the payment and the history of payments,
- demographic data,
- information on the orders.
Where is Your personal data stored?
The collected personal data is stored within European Economoc Area (EEA). Any data transfer is made in accordance with applicable law.
Who has access to Your personal data?
We never sell, exchange or transfer Your personal data with other entities for marketing purposes.
In certain cases Your data is transferred to certain extrnal entities only for rendering services, which were determined by us and within the extent of the contracts for entrusting the processing that were signed by us. The detaild information on the categories of the external entities is available below.
What are the legal basis of data processing?
Your personal data is processed pursuant to a concluded agreement, the model of which is contained in the Regulations. Your personal data is processed adequately to the purpose of rendering by us services in favour of You.
Shall we need any additional data from you in order to customise our services and to offer them on a higher level, you will be asked for further acceptance. They are obviously optional and can be cancelled at any time.
What are Your rights?
A right to access data:
You can request for information on Your personal data stored by us at any time. In order to receive it, please contact us. The information will be sent via e-mail.
A right to transfer:
Whenever we process Your personal data in an automated manner on the basis of Your consent or a concluded contract, you have the right to receive the copy of Your personal data in a structured, commonly used and possibly legible format.
A right to amend data:
You have the right to request for updating your personal data if it is incorrect or supplementing it if it is incomplete. If you are registered in our e-store, You can edit your personal data as well as the consents within Your account settings.
A right to delate Your personal data:
You have the right to delate any data processed by us at any time, except the following situations:
- You have any uncompleted proceeding with the workers of our e-store;
- You have an open order, that was not sent yet or was sent partially;
- You have an unsettled debt towards us, regardless of the methode of payment;
- if we suspect or are assured of your makig use of our services in an inappropriate way during the last 4 years;
- if you made any purchases, your personal data regarding the transactions will be stored for accounting purposes.
A right to object to processing Your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing Your personal data where it is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Personal Data Controller. Processing of Your personal data will be ceased unless a legally compliant justification of making this is found and will invalidate Your interest or Your rights; or due to legitimate claims.
A right to object to receiving direct marketing:
You have the right to object to receiving any materials of direct marketing, including carrying out an analysis of Your personal profile, which is carried out in order to prepare such materials.
You can unsubscribe from receiving materials of direct marketing in the following ways:
- by following the instructions included in any such e-mail message;
- by edition of Your account settings on the website.
A right to restriction:
You have the right to restrict the processing of Your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you disagree to processing Your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Personal Data Controller, the processing of Your personal data will be restricted after validation if sucha a legitimate interest exists;
- if You report Your personal data to be incorrect, then its processing will be restricted until validation of its correctness;
- if Your personal data processing is against the law, then you can disagree to Your personal data erasing and request, instead, to restrict on using Your personal data;
- if Your personal data is not needed any more but it is necessary for notification or release of any claim.
How can you use Your rights?
The personal data protection is our top priority and for that reason we have designated a group of our employees that will respond solely to Your inquiries about the above issues. You can contact us:
- by sending an a-mail to the address: email@example.com,
- by filling in the contact form on zatorland.pl,
- by calling our Customer Service at +48 667 979 220 (operator rates apply),
- by sending a letter to our headqurters by post.
In order to guarantee that Your personel data will always be processed acurrately, in a transparent manner and in accordance with law, we have designated a Secuity Administrator. Shall you need to contact the Security Administrator, please send a message to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A right to report a claim to a supervisory authority:
If you find Your personal data to be processed in the wrong manner, you can contact us. You can also lodge a claim to a supervisory authority.
What are the ‘cookies’?
The cookies is any IT data, in particular small text files saved and stored on hard drive by use of which You take use of our services.
Personal Data Controller’s cookies are the cookies uploaded by us with regard to renedering online services through our systems.
External cookies are the Cookies uploaded by our partners through the website of the system.
In what way are the ‘cookies’ used?
We use two types of the cookie files:
- Personal Data Controller’s cookies – the cookies uploaded by the Personal Data Controller through the website.
- External cookies – the cookies uploded by the Partners of the Personal Data Controller through the website.
- Session cookies – are stored on the User’s hard drive as long as the session of a given browser is not finished. The saved information is then permanently erased from the memory of the hard drive. The mechanism of the cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or confidential information form the User’s hard drive.
- Permanent cookies – are stored on the User’s hard drive and remain there until their removal. Session ending in a given browser or turning off the hard drive does not result in their removal from the User’s hard drive. The mechanism of the permanent cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or confidential information form the User’s hard drive
We use both our own cookies as well as the external cookies of third parties for statistics reasons and to store Users’ personal data in both individual form and aggregated and analytical tools to optimise our website and present interesting offer to the Users.
We also use external cookies, which monitor the way the User takes use of other websites, thanks to which we can share advertising materials on other websites/ in other communication channels.
The Personal Data Controller’s cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to adjust the content of the website to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of the website;
- to recognise the User’s hard drive and its location and to adjust the website to his personal needs; to optimise the use of the website by the User;
- to customise the content of the website to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of the website – in particular the cookies enable the recognision of the primary parameters of the User’s hard drive and display the website properly, adjusting it to personal preferences of the User;
- for analysis and researches as well as for the audit of the visits by means of anonymous statistics which will help understand in what way the Users make use of the website, which in turn enables improvement of its structure and content;
- to ensure the safety and reliability of the website.
The external coockies are used for the following purposes:
- to post multimedia content on the website, which is downloaded from an external wewbsite, e.g. youtube;
- to collect general and anonymous statistical data by means of analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics;
- to post commercials customised to the user’s preferences by means of online advertising tools, e.g. Google AdSense;
- to use interactive functions in order to promote the System by means of social networking systems, among others Facebook.com, Pinterest.com.
Updating of our privacy rules:
It may be necessary to update the rules of the privacy in the future. Their latest version will always be available on our website. You will be informed on any amend of the content of the privacy rules, e.g. on amends regarding the purpose for which Your personal data is used, on the Data Protection Officer’s identity or on Your rights.
What is Your responsibility?
You become the User of our website at the moment of visiting it.
Any content posted on the website is copyrighted or protected by the protection rights resulting from trademarks registration and cannot be used in any way unless a written consent of the entiteled body under pain of nullity with except of the allowed personal use of the content as defined in the Act from 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related right. Any action that goes beyond the above allowed use is illegal and prohibited and may be held liable under the provisions of the Civil Code and the Criminal Code. The content of the website is solely infomative and does not constitue an offer in the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
As the Personal Data Controller we do not bear any responsibility for any damages resulting from decisions made on the basis of information posted on the website or resulting from its unauthorized use unless such resposibility results from generally applicable law, in particular from the provisions of widely understood consumer law.